Meat Boy Meat Boy

A very good, but deeply flawed game.

I love the game. I went through it, and even more. But in the end, you really need to work more on it. The controls should be at their best with a keyboard. No matter if you want us to use an Xbox360 controller or not, you're on a PC. Meat Boy was way too sensitive, and in a game that hard, you don't want that. Plus, you really need to cut down a bit on the collision boxes, because most of the time you wouldn't even touch something that kills you, but would die anyway, and again, in a game like this, you don't want that.

As many people said, a mute button would be welcomed. And I'd suggest a bigger screen, because it is awfully small in anything larger than 1024*768.

But hey, keep up the good work, and please do something about the issues if you ever release a sequel, because your game isn't very far from being excellent.

Square Divide Square Divide

I loved it.

A great, simple game. Very challenging, though. I just beat hard mode, and it took me way too long. Overall, a smooth game that will get you addicted for a few minutes, if not a few hours.

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

I love this game.

This is one of the rare flash games I keep coming back to, just to beat my high score.

Best so far is 137, though I'm sure I can beat that.

KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

Reading the reviews...

was almost better than the game.

Choose your own adventure Choose your own adventure

Great one!

This is a very great movie, my expectations waren't very high, but it's actually very good!