Waterlollies Waterlollies

Good looking Brackenwood.

Since I first saw Bitey of Brackenwood, I've always had the same feeling with your movies. They are most probably the greatest looking Flash animated films ever made, that I've seen of, at least. The music is also beautifully written and interpreted, and really is appropriate for your universe. I'm convinced your work could very well be shown on TV and come up as something made by a full-fledged studio. So I'd like to congratulate you on that part.

However, the whole storytelling side is substantially lacking. While simple stories often work well, the feeling I get with yours, is that they're oversimplified for all the work you're putting into the visual side. With such talent, I even find it kind of disappointing that it is somewhat wasted with adventures that, while they would most probably please young kids, are not representative of the overall quality of your work.

Still, I see in your comments section that you are well aware of that deficient point, and I urge you in the friendliest way possible to overcome these weaknesses as fast as possible, because your talent is a real gem, and I would honestly like to see it come alive within a better structured story in the near future.

-Cordyceps- -Cordyceps-

Nice job

That was really great. The way you synced the music with images was almost flawless, and it was well thought.

I really love these kinds of work where everything blends so well together.

Don't give up.

And go Aphex Twin.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

This is awesome.

The fact that most people don't get it makes it even more awesome. If any of you really think that this flash movie is serious, you've got to reevaluate your life.

At least, it shows who has a bit of brains.

Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

I have no faith in humanity.

What don't you guys get? He didn't want to make a sequel, since you can't make a sequel to Bananaphone, but he wanted you all to shut up, so he made this. Is it that hard to understand? No, he probably won't do a "real" sequel, but live with it, for Christ's sake.

I loved it, by the way. Taking the piss is always fun.

Fitter, happier Fitter, happier

Great Job

Now people only need to understand that the "Microsoft Voice" is actually part of the song. Yes kids, songs can be different sometimes.

Anyway, anything related to Radiohead gets a 10 in my book. Good job, guys.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

Given the reviews I see in here...

I understand how you wouldn't want to finish episode 3.

May you all burn in hell.

Donkey Kong Country 1½ Donkey Kong Country 1½

Nice Job, Alex

You are surpassing yourself again, my dear.

Great job.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Awesome work, man.

That's pretty much what I see in my head while I listen to the song. It was a great idea to do a movie with it.

Nice job.

Born in the 80's Born in the 80's

You guys rock.

Really, you guys did a great job. Each scene had something appealing and original.

You should do more. Especially you, MISTER ALEXLABBE.

TLoZ: Prequel of Time TLoZ: Prequel of Time

Great job Alex

As always, you keep amazing me, man.

I would like to give you less than 10 though because you didn't ask me to do any voice this time.

I'm just kidding, you know I love you.